Information about awarding grades in Summer 2021
Your results will be available to collect from the Sports Hall via Thomas Street on the below dates. Social distancing protocols will be in place and we ask that you please ensure that you wear a mask and, where possible, attend alone. Members of the leadership and sixth form teams will be present to support you and offer guidance on your options moving forward.
- Y13 (A Levels and Level 3 BTECs) – Tuesday 10th August 2021, 09:30-11:30
- Y11 (GCSE, Level 2 BTECs and Cambridge Nationals) – Thursday 12th August 2021, 09:30-11:30
If you are unable to collect your results in person, you may nominate someone to collect them on your behalf. You should email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 16th July 2021.
If you considering appealing one or more of the teacher-assessed grades you received in August 2021, please read the following documents first.
- Centre Policy 20013
- JCQ Appeals – Student request form
- JCQ Appeals – Guidance Summer 2021
- Key Dates for Appeals
- BTEC Appeals Summer 2021
- Priority appeals* – 16th August 2021
- All other appeals – 3rd September 2021
Opportunity to sit exams in Autumn term
There will be exams in October for A levels, and in November and December for GCSEs. If you would like to sit exams in the Autumn term, you must complete this form and return it to school by the following dates:
- 1st September 2021 – A level exams
- 17th September 2021 – GCSE exams
Information for candidates
Please click the links below for the relevant information